- Experienced High-Speed Operator
- Permanent Afternoon Shift
- Supervisory and Quality Management
If you are a Flexographic Printer with supervision experience operating modern Computerised Multi-colour Flexo presses, this could be your next career move.
To be considered, you will already be operating wide web CI Flexographic packaging presses that run at speeds in excess of 400mpm (subject to the substrates etc), printing high quality multi-colour food packaging on a variety of lightweight substrates while meeting stringent production targets.
This is not just a Printer role; your other responsibilities will include:
- Safe and effective management of the print department and employees
- Ensuring all machinery and equipment are maintained to the highest standard
- Ensuring product quality and accuracy to product specification
- Identifying and continually improving product and process performance
- Managing employee training needs (including the mentoring of Apprentices) and reviewing training effectiveness
- Managing and coordinating the Company Quality/Safety and Environmental management system relevant to the print department
- Providing accurate feedback to Directors and the Print team regarding department performance
- The control of non-conforming product for print department including analysis and evaluation of non-conforming products
- Manage department raw material stock and ensure products and services are relevant to the print department
- Testing and evaluating new consumable products including inks, solvents, doctor blades and substrates prior to being introduced to production
- Ensuring that the quality management system relevant to Printing Department conforms to the requirements of ISO 9000:2015 /Health and Safety/Environmental requirements
- Reporting on the dept. quality management system process performance and on opportunities for improvement
This is a permanent 4-day afternoon shift, Monday to Thursday 2.30pm – 1.30am
Overtime is available and sometimes required during the busy period being November – March. On occasions there is a need to change to day shift, due to staff absences.
As public transport is not readily available at shift finish time, it is likely you will have your own transport.
Salary: This is an opportunity to earn in excess of $80,000 including shift loading, plus overtime but you need to a qualified flexographic printer with supervision experience to be considered.
Ready for the challenge? APPLY NOW with your resume and Cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements above to email@example.com