Who are we?
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world, empowering each one to live their dream. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, flyers and postcards, business cards, websites, and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. Our focus is on helping small businesses project a consistent and cohesive brand image that makes them look their best in-store, online, on-site and on-the-go.
If you thrive on providing maintenance solutions and solving breakdown issues, thinking outside the square and continuous improvement, then this is your next Career step! This role reports to the Maintenance & Facilities Lead who will provide direction and instruction. The role is a part of Maintenance team that support the Operations team.
What you’ll do all day:
- Assist in resolving plant breakdowns during production time
- Responsible for maintaining plant equipment as per the preventative maintenance system
- Preparing daily report for breakdowns, idle time & repair actions.
- Actively participating in spares parts management with Maintenance Planner
- Provide ongoing support and reviews of the day to day use and adjustment of machinery and equipment
- Develop, implement and communicate technical solutions towards continuous improvement initiatives
- Working with Engineering & operations teams for projects & implementing improvement ideas
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience >5 years in Maintenance/servicing of Digital printing presses/equipment’s
- Trade qualification or Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Experience in lean/high volume manufacturing will be an advantage
- Working experience with CMMS system – as MEX will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management with medium to large projects
- Previous experience in Word/Excel/Project – intermediate
- Trouble shooting, root cause analysis & countermeasures for problems & breakdowns
- Proactively looking for ways to improve our quality, throughput and consistency
- Ability to inspect, identify and resolve equipment issues in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret schematics, technical drawings and manuals
- A self- motivated individual with a creative mind and the ability to deliver improvements
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and awareness of broad business considerations
- Self-starter, quick learner & has an eye for details
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation
- Excellent problem-solving skills & logical approach
- Ability to interact with people & other stakeholders in the plant
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply now providing your cover letter and CV!