Spicers is seeking a savvy Marketing Co-Ordinator who is looking for an exciting opportunity in the Print, Packaging and Sign & Display industry.
Reporting to the Marketing & Design Manager, we are looking for a person who brings at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar industry. The successful applicant will bring with them excellent creative writing skills and demonstrate a proven track record coordinating digital marketing and social media activities. They will also assist in the production and development of campaigns and rollouts.
Key Role Relationships
Reporting to the Marketing & Design Manager
Key External Relationships: Customers, Suppliers, Industry Affiliates
Key Internal Relationships: Marketing team, Internal & External teams, Business Development Executives
The Marketing Coordinator is a critical Marketing Department support function, required to assist with the coordination and implementation of Spicers multi-channel marketing communication strategies.
- E-Commerce & CRM – Grow sales through our online platform, by digital marketing to selected customer accounts. Coordinate the implementation of our promotional calendar including EDM rollout and database acquisition. Update product specifications and ensure website content is up to date;
- Brand Communications & Copywriting – Contribute to the development of brand communication plans with significant focus on brand copywriting;
- Social Media - Develop social media strategies, including content development that increases engagement and awareness;
- Campaigns - Coordinate marketing campaigns with internal design team and/or external agencies;
- Manage requests from sales team for marketing materials / information;
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of marketing materials;
- Events & Brand Activations - Coordinate brand events and tradeshows;
- Ad-hoc Marketing activities.
Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary qualifications in business, digital marketing, media, or design;
- Well-developed computer skills essential, we work with Microsoft Office, Magento, Focus, SAP, MailChimp and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience in content creation and understanding of digital marketing trends, functionality, strategy and innovation;
- Experience in similar role;
- Strong attention to detail is essential, ability to prioritise, and manage workload to ensure key deadlines are met;
- Graphic art materials knowledge (preferred);
- Sound communication skills;
- Solid numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A proactive and self-motivated team player, able to successfully work and contribute to a dynamic team environment
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 11% superannuation
How to Apply
Please send your resume and covering letter in confidence to Jacqui at email@example.com