Job title - Sales Operations Assistant
Location - Northgate
Max Term Contract – Maternity Leave
3 Selling Points
- Opportunity to extend to a permanent position
- Great team and working environment
- Central northside location with free parking
Colorcorp Pty Ltd is a successful digital print, signage, and fleet-branding manufacturing company providing high quality custom, wide format digital print, point of sale, vehicle wrapping as well as internal and external signage.
About the role
In the role, you will be responsible for producing estimates for our national brands and assisting the sales team by expediting job quotes and the successful production, packaging and delivery of work.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce job estimates from our PACE program.
- Ensure turnaround of estimates and feedback to the Sales team within a timely manner.
- Expedite pricing information and availability of products.
- Gather all information critical to the outcome of the job
- Research and source new products and materials, liaising with suppliers to maintain current and up-to-date knowledge of product and substrates available.
- Update and maintain the PACE system.
- Raise outsource print purchase ordering when required.
- Assist the sales team in liaising with customer to provide the requisite information for the Estimator, Production manager and pre-press operator.
- Review and improve processes, procedures and documentation.
- Follow Colorcorp’s Safe Operating Procedures and WHS at all times and in accordance with Colorcorp’s ISO accreditation standards (ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management, ISO 14001:2016 Environmental Management and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety) and observe expected workplace behaviours.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritise with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of job specifications including products suitable to produce a required outcome.
- A working knowledge of the PACE system is preferrable.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please email email@example.com
- A cover letter outlining your suitability and availability for the role, and
- Resume including your past experience Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.