Impact International Pty Ltd is Australia's leading manufacturer of squeeze tubes and is trusted by many of Australia's premium brands for their packaging requirements. We are centrally located in Smithfield, where we run a 24-hour manufacturing facility.
Our site is HACCP accredited, with staff off street parking we offer an enjoyable friendly work environment. Our website is: www.impacttubes.com.au.
We are looking for an experienced silk screen printer on day shift 7:00am to 3:06pm, printing on high quality plastic tubes for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and beauty markets.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Liaise with the shift supervisor and prepress ink technician regarding ink and screen supplies
- Liaise with the packing crew regarding job coverage and acceptance criteria
- Work with the Shift Foreman regarding daily production planning
- Ensure the samples of each print run are retained for storage by the Quality Control Department
- Ensure that the work environment is HACCP compliant
- Complete required daily production reports
- Work in a safe manner
- Carry out any other duties as required that may arise in accordance with the needs of the business
Skills and experience
- Attention to detail with a good level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience preferably in printing of primary packaging industry on different substrates and screen making.
- Ink mixing and screen making experience not essential but will be beneficial
- Preferred experience on a six-colour machine
- Comfortable/experience in an FMCG environment
- Physically fit to perform all duties with an accurate eye for colour
Work hours are Day Shift 7:00am-3:06pm Monday-Friday with adhoc overtime in peak times.
Permanent rate offered will be between $25-$30 hr depending on experience.
Only those deemed suitable for interview will be contacted.
Please send through your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org