- COMPANY: Selbys
- Location: Sydney
- Energising brands + events
If you have the desire to succeed and advance your own career then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are currently seeking an experienced Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager to grow and manage our Sydney portfolio. Maintain and build relationships across a range of industryies and generate new business.
You will be given the opportunity to use your creative and project management skills to establish and grow the business. Working in conjunction and reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will be supported by a highly respected and knowledgeable in-house design and production team.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual that is self-driven. You will be able to communicate on many levels ranging from corporate marketing departments and agencies to production departments.
- Come from an Key Account Management / Business Development Role in a related industry, events, displays, POS, print, signage, large format, advertising, digital and exhibition displays
- Proven ability in managing major blue-chip accounts
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- A strategic mindset with a passion for proactively delivering unique marketing ideas and solutions
- Experience managing large projects with multiple stakeholders particularly with an agency environment
- Outstanding customer relationships and management skills, excellent verbal and communication skills.
All you must do to apply for this role is submit your resume and cover letter to Adrian McBean at email@example.com.
Send your CV ASAP as Adrian will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live.
If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity, you can call Adrian for a confidential chat on 0466 032 663.