- Experienced Operations Manager
- Label Printing Knowledge Desirable
- Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne
If you have successfully managed a Production team in a fast-paced printing environment, this could be the position for you. Here is an opportunity with one of Melbourne’s specialist label printers.
The Company is a leading printing manufacturer of customised labels and tags primarily for industrial usage and markets.
- Managing the end-to-end daily production of products
- Responsibility for planning and scheduling to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Oversight of quoting and purchasing tasks
- Improvement focus, including development and analysis of production performance
- Strong ‘people management’ focus
- Recruitment, development, and performance management of staff
The Person & Skills Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing production teams
- Strong leadership skills
- Established emotional intelligence / people management skills
- Works collaboratively with non-manufacturing staff
- Prior knowledge in printing, label experience desirable
- Continuous improvement focus – drive change and innovation
Generous remuneration package for the right candidate.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref. JDA V3790