Guru Labels are a state of the art digital label manufacturing business located at Lisarow on the NSW Central Coast. Through recent upgrades and a relocation of our facility we have enjoyed a substantial increase in workload and new customers. As a result we are looking for a self adhesive label finishing line operator to join our Production Team to assist with print and finishing of printed products, primarily (but not exclusively) labels.
The role will include printing, cutting, embellishing and finishing, as well as regular maintenance and upkeep of all machines and workspaces. Previous work experience with self adhesive label finishing presses is preferred.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, extremely reliable and punctual, have excellent time management skills, be comfortable working with machinery and possess an eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
The hours required initially are 9-5, 5 days a week. Though weekend or shift work is a possibility.
- Operate assorted finishing line equipment from 2 colour flexo through to laser finishing lines
- Operate a wide range of mechanical post finishing equipment such as rewinders, slitters, guillotines or any other equipment used to finalise orders.
- Be active in the day to day hand manipulation of all forms of printed products including inspection of goods and packaging for dispatch.
- Forward plan materials and equipment
- Undertake maintenance, including diagnosis of faults, routine adjustments and reporting on worn or damaged parts.
- Check for printing imperfections and adjust accordingly.
- Experienced in operating self adhesive label finishing lines and associated equipment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, coupled with a strong desire to produce quality work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to interpret work orders.
- Excellent detail orientation and colour management skills.
How to apply:
- Write a cover letter that demonstrates you have read this job description and list the attributes that would make you a suitable candidate for the position.
- Submit and address your resume and cover letter to Adam Evans (Operations Manager Guru Labels) firstname.lastname@example.org
- We intend to fill this position ASAP so please apply without delay