- South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Forklift Licence Essential
Here is an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operator with a current Forklift Licence to join a specialist envelope manufacturer on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have a strong background in general warehouse / forklift operations, and IT nous for dispatch system updates and paperwork.
The Company, located in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, is a leading print manufacturer that specialises in the production of custom printed envelopes.
- General warehouse operations
- Forklift operations (Reach trucks)
- Unloading / loading of trucks
- Shrink wrapping, pick / pack
- Booking transport
The Person & Skills Required:
- Background in a warehouse environment
- Forklift Licence essential
- Capable of the use of scanning guns
- Proficient computer skills for data entry and paperwork
- A clear and effective communicator
- Reliable and punctual
- Works well in a team environment
This is a full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday from 8am – 4pm.
Salaried position, negotiable based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria. email@example.com
Ref. JDA V3832