Due to strong business growth, Label Power is looking for motivated, qualified and experienced Digital Printers to join our strong, dedicated team. Label Power has a professional and friendly culture that values contribution to a positive, supportive, and high performing team. We empower our people to take ownership and get things done.
Label Power print high quality full colour labels and provide cost-effective printing solutions and have been manufacturing here in Queensland for 25 years.
Based in Acacia Ridge, Qld, we design and print full colour labels, stickers and tags - including beer labels, chemical labels, cosmetic labels, food labels, wine labels and custom labels. Label Power uses state of the art digital and flexographic printing technology to print stunning and creative labels.
We are one of Australia's industry leading label and tag manufacturers with digital and conventional printing equipment. Label Power are also suppliers of thermal and colour label printers, software and labelling equipment. Our client base covers industries such as chemical, medical, transport, food and beverage manufacturers and packagers, amongst others.
Due to continued business growth, we have great opportunities for experienced and Digital Printers to join our amazing team, working day or afternoon shift.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Responsible for the independent operation of label printing presses from start to completion of job, including tasks such as reviewing job bag prior to start to ensure materials are available, including ink, die/s, plates, raw stock etc.
- Producing high quality labels to standard and allocated times while taking care of equipment and contributing to a positive, supportive, and high performing team.
- Preparing press, mounting plates and running sample for QC approval
- Ensuring customer expectations are met via scheduled allowances for running jobs and meeting quality standards
- Performing basic routine maintenance regularly and report mechanical problems immediately to ensure equipment is kept clean and safe at all times
- Following established MIS procedures
We are looking for individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Previous Digital Printing experience in the label industry
- Reliable, hard-working and self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Professional manner and presentation
- A positive can-do attitude and strong self-belief within a team environment
- Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- The confidence and motivation to give 100% every day
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and use initiative
- Australian Citizenship or right to work in Australia
What we offer
We offer a fun, supportive team environment, where the successful applicant's positive attitude, strong performance and dedication shown to their work and our customers, will be rewarded with a competitive salary and career development opportunities.
Please send your CV to Janelle@labelpower.com.au