Senior Sales Representative for Commercial Branding & Transportation Division
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Achieves set sales objectives for the Commercial Branding & Transportation Division (CBTD) by providing independent sales coverage of assigned accounts within the assigned territory. Position intended for individuals with significant achievements in sales who have demonstrated advanced use of selling skills and have consistently produced positive sales results. Manages the sales territory independently with limited consultation/supervision.
Role and Responsibility
• Establishment and Achievement of Objectives:
• Sales and Marketing: Applies understanding of3M’s brand and innovation story, as well as key value propositions, and applications to maximize revenue. Demonstrates and trains internal and external customers on product applications. Interacts with the business to identify key target audiences and provide input to marketing plans. Develops and implements Key Account Plans and end user accounts in CRM
• Coordination and Planning: Plans and manages time and resources for effective coverage of territory, communications, and other responsibilities.
• Administration: Maintains and communicates account and prospect information, maintains company resources, and sales support materials.
• Leadership: Exhibits leadership with accounts, prospects and peers. Accepts direction and assumes leadership as appropriate, developing mentoring and coaching skills. Asserts ideas and persuades others to action, builds collaboration among team members to address relevant customer/industry issues.
• Development: Continuously expected to learn and improve skills relative to the market, products, applications, selling, administrative and other skills.
• Policy: Applies the business unit's sales policies, practices and procedures.
• A Bachelor's degree level of education or experience in the Graphics industry preferred.
• Experience of Print, Signage and Architectural to the Graphics is preferred.
• Requires use of computers, including basic Personal Computer (PC) software, specialized sales software.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of product lines, customer segments and their needs, markets, divisional/branch functions, and competitive products, prices and policies.
• Location: North Ryde Office, NSW, AU
• Work Your Way Eligible (Employee choice to work remote, on site, or hybrid)
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Chat with Max
For assistance with searching through our current job openings or for more information about all things 3M, visit Max, our virtual recruiting assistant on 3M.com/careers.
Click the link to view the position Senior Sales Representative