Today is the final day to enter the Print21 PrintEx 2019 competition to win two flights from anywhere in Australia and New Zealand, plus three nights in a luxury hotel in Sydney, to visit PrintEx 2019 in August. You also get two free tickets to the National Print Awards dinner – how good can it get?
What do you want to see at PrintEx, the star industry event of the year? Are you into printing presses, prepress, finishing, or workflow? Do you work on the print floor or own your own company; are you an estimator, manager, prepress operative or graphic designer?
Whatever your engagement with the printing industry there’s sure to be a solution, a new product or service and some good advice waiting in the Sydney Showground for the four days in August – Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, and Friday 16.
For printing and graphic arts professional there is no other place to be. No matter how you contribute to the printing and graphics industry, you’re sure to find a visit to PrintEx 2019 is a great career move.
The Great Print21 PrintEx Escape is here to help two lucky people visit the show and enjoy the best of stunning Sydney, courtesy of the organisers: Visual Connections Australia and the Printing Industries Association of Australia (PIAA).
It’s simple – tell us in 30 words or less why you want to attend PrintEx 2019 and what you want to see there. It’s easy. Register here – and we’ll see you at the show.
The Great Escape to PrintEx 2019 includes:
- 2 return flights from any destination in Australia or New Zealand to Sydney.
- 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Sydney
- 2 invitations to the Print Awards dinner*
- A personal tour of PrintEx 2019 with access to top industry experts
Term and conditions apply.
Competition closes July 29 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Must be 18+ years of age to enter.
- Accompanying party with winning entrant must also be 18+ years of age.
- Must be an Australian or NZ resident.
- Entries close July 29, 2019 at 5pm AEST.
- Entry to the Great Escape is limited to persons working within the printing and publication industries of Australia and New Zealand.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the 2019 National Print Awards. Should the winner be a member of the Printing Industries Association of Australia, she/he will be seated at the presidents table. Otherwise the winner will be seated in the general area.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family are excluded from entry.
- Each entrant’s personal information (PI) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion, to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The winners will be chosen by Print21 and Visual Connections. They will be contacted via email, telephone or mail within five business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming issue of the respective publication and/or the publication’s website.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All winning contestants agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Yaffa Media Pty Ltd. As such, Yaffa Media Pty Ltd. is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The laws of New South Wales govern Yaffa Media Pty Ltd. competitions.
- For all travel prizes; Passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.