Mutoh takes out five Pinnacle awards
Wide format printer manufacturer Mutoh has won five Pinnacle Product Awards from Printing United Alliance in the US, the tenth year in a row it has taken out awards for product excellence and quality.
The honours were formerly known as Product of the Year awards, and recognises products that improve or advance the printing industry with exceptional contributions in quality, capability, and productivity.
Entries are evaluated by a qualified panel of judges from across the printing industry in 58 categories including analogue, digital, output, and non-output technologies.
The five 2021 output categories won by Mutoh are:
• XpertJet 1641SR 64in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (under 80”)
• ValueJet 2638X 104 in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (over 80”)
• XpertJet 661UF 23×19 UV/LED Flatbed Printer – Tabletop Flatbed (Industrial/Small Item Decoration)
• ValueJet 1638UH Mark II 64” Hybrid UV/LED Printer – UV/Latex Hybrid (under US$100K)
• XpertJet 1682WR 64” Dye-Sublimation Printer – Roll-to-Roll Dye Sublimation on Textile (under US$50K)
Russell Cavenagh, managing director at Mutoh Australia said, “It’s great to be part of a company that is so focused on quality and reliability. Ten years in a row is no fluke, and testimony to the quality and productivity of Mutoh printers.”
Cavenagh's counterpart across the Pacific, Brian Phipps, president and general manager of Mutoh America, said, “We are honoured to win the Printing United Pinnacle Award again for five of our best-in-class printers made in Japan. Competing against the biggest names in the industry and being able to demonstrate Mutoh’s commitment to excellence and quality is rewarding.”