Orafol moves NSW operation, hires new staff
Manufacturer of self-adhesive graphics films, reflective materials, and technical industrial adhesive tapes Orafol Australia has moved its New South Wales operation to a new location and added new staff as its business increases.
Orafol managing director Alex McClelland said the company had seen an increase in sales across all divisions and a high level of brand awareness in the marketplace.
“We have invested in an aggressive marketing campaign and training programmes for our entire sales team,” he said.
“We are currently engaged in several high-profile projects and have seen a solid increase in our general business.”
The company recently appointed seven new team members including:
- Jay Leonard, sales and marketing director – Graphic Innovations
- Alistair Rathbone, business development lead: fleet and transport solutions – Graphic Innovations, NSW
- Scott Daught, senior BDM – Graphic Innovations, QLD
- Brock Reddacliff, BDM – Graphic Innovations, QLD
- Mark Jansen, BDM – Graphic Innovations, VIC
- Rebecca Mangion, national marketing manager
- Clicia Carrijo, national customer services manager
McClelland said: Our long-term plan is to be an employer of choice, and our HR team is working hard to promote this internally and externally.”