- Join an Adelaide Head Office
- Be part of a Growing Global Company
- Opportunity to Learn New Skills and Develop in a Supportive Team
The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of specialised paper and board packaging products. From their first factory in Adelaide, the Detmold Group has now grown to 7 manufacturing locations and sales offices in 17 countries. Detmold supply to a diverse range of customers including some of the world's most iconic brands. We are a business that is proud of our People, Brand, and Products.
We are seeking a hands-on technical Pre-Press Operator to join our business. Reporting to the Pre-Press Team Leader, we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Highly proficient skills in the use of Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Pre-press experience
- Ability to adhere to technical specifications/print capabilities with a focus on attention to detail.
- Colour management
- Digital printing experience and an understanding of flexographic and lithographic printing is an advantage but not essential
To be successful in this role candidates will be highly proactive and hands-on in approach, have strong problem-solving skills and can work in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to work accurately and manage multiple jobs at any one time. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude to their work.
Experience with the Esko suite of software would be an advantage but not essential as well as experience in a similar Pre-Press role.
If you believe you have the right attitude to learn and grow into a Pre-Press role and join our dynamic business, we would welcome your application.
Enquiries welcome to Jessica Forte on 08 8348 3293. To apply for this position send your Resume to: email@example.com To learn more about our organisation please visit our website www.detmoldgroup.com.au