Print Works are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic experienced trade qualified offset Printer, to join a leading print company who currently service a wide range of industries with an impressive portfolio of work.
Based on the northern Brisbane suburbs our fully air-conditioned facility offers you an exciting chance to showcase your skills in a positive and collaborative work environment with a leading employer in the industry, producing exceptional printing for leading brands.
This is an exciting time to join our team and business and develop your career in the print industry!
What will you be doing?
- Operating an our 6 and 10 colour Komori presses following specific job specifications
- Carry out work in accordance with company safety and quality processes and procedures
- Meet and exceed production targets and KPI's
- Liaise with shift foreman regarding production planning and staffing requirements
- Ensure maintenance on machines to completed in accordance with regulations.
- Recording production paperwork following standard operating procedures
What are we looking at from you!
- Trade qualification / offset printing experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Career driven and looking for opportunities to grow and develop
- Work with integrity and be a team player
- Passionate and a driven individual looking to better your career within the printing industry
If this sounds like you, apply now and take those next exciting steps in your career!
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com