Sales Representative - Printing
- New Sales focus
- Quality Offset & Digital Printing Company
Are you a gun print representative, results focussed, and accustomed to working autonomously with the freedom to do things your way?
A full-service printing company in the South Eastern Suburbs is seeking an experienced sales representative to focus on new business development opportunities. The successful applicant will have an established network of current and prospective users of print.
While the business is located in the South Eastern suburbs, the role does not require a daily attendance at the office, and as such may appeal to someone accustomed to working from home.
The company’s print capabilities include both A2 & A3 Offset, Digital and Wide Format, with anything that cannot be produced in-house outsourced at competitive rates.
We would also be interested in applicants with extensive B2B sales experience from other industries who have a genuine interest in print collateral, but who lack print technical knowledge.
- Developing and generating new sales opportunities
- Maintaining and developing profitable relationships with new and existing clients
- Meeting budgets and financial targets
The Person & Skills Required:
- Proven sales record
- Credible print knowledge
- Passionate, driven and enthusiastic about sourcing new sales opportunities for print
- Highly motivated, disciplined and results-oriented relationship builder
- Professional, ethical, and a clear and effective communicator
A realistic remuneration package in keeping with the sales budget expectations and your experience will be negotiated to ensure the highest level of candidate is attracted to this role.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria. jdaprintrecruit.com.au
Ref. JDA V3776
Please ensure you call for other opportunities not advertised in your market sector.