Large Format Print Operator
Large Format Print Operator Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Great communication & time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive can-do approach
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential
- Mechanically minded and a hands-on person
- Have a knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Daily cleaning/preventative maintenance of printers
- Manual loading\unloading of medias (20+ kg rolls)
Key Selection Criteria:
- A positive attitude and the ability to think proactively
- Ability to problem solve
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Initiative, an eye for detail and a desire to learn and grow within our industry
- Ability to carry out work in a safe and proper manner to ensure the health and safety of yourself and those around you
- Able to work 40 hrs per week Mon-Fri. Overtime may be required at busy times of the year.
Above all, the successful candidate will have a great attitude with a positive and motivated outlook. We require someone who is a Team Player and enjoys working in a busy environment.
We are a fun and enjoyable company to work for with an emphasis on producing the highest quality products and delivering outstanding customer service.
• Driver Licence (Required)
• Australia (Required)
Interested in this position please email email@example.com