Igroup is a national IT Consulting Systems Integration firm that delivers high-quality IT services to a broad range of markets and clients around Australia. We specialise in both IT Managed services along with a comprehensive printer range including wide format printers for Construction and Engineering markets (HP DesignJet) as well as for Sign and Display, Poster, Décor, etc. market segments using HP Latex technology.
Sitting within our Melbourne team, you will have complete ownership of not only the Victoria territory, an already highly lucrative market, but you will own and drive business growth Australia-wide.
- Proven sales success track record in the Sign and Display, Décor, Poster, etc. markets for at least the last 5 years.
- Successful track record of at least 5 years in acquisition of new accounts and new business development.
- Have an intimate understanding of the industry and have established contacts to leverage.
- Have developed sales skills that focus clearly on a consultative selling methodology.
- Highly tenacious, problem-solving, “Can do” mindset who thrives on challenges and personal growth.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams in order to find solutions with a “customer first” mindset.
- Have outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
The Rewards for Success:
The key to this role is that you are a self-motivated and success-driven person. Your experience and understanding of the Australian Large Format Production market and ability to leverage your network would be essential.
Identifying solutions for key business drivers, you will support the overall business goals while working towards your personal targets and objective.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive a generous remuneration package (including a generous commission structure) and a significant bonus if you achieve your targets.
Please email your resume to email@example.com