Seeking a savvy Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist for an exciting opportunity in the Print, Packaging, Sign & Display industry.
Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing & Design Manager, we are looking for a person who brings at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role with industry experience.
You will be responsible for managing and executing the Digital Marketing program for Spicers. Your focus will be driving sales through our online platform, the implementation on digital channels including paid social, email, SEM and SEO. Additionally, your experience in this space will support the optimisation of campaigns for growth in revenue, traffic and customer engagement. As a digital marketing professional, you will bring your hands-on digital and email marketing platform experience to this role, as well as your love of Google Analytics.
You will also assist in the production and development of campaigns and rollouts and this role will see you building strong relationships across all areas of the Spicers business.
The Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist is a critical Marketing Department support function, required to assist with the coordination and implementation of Spicers multi-channel marketing communication strategies.
- E-Commerce & CRM specialist– Grow sales through our online platform, by digital marketing to selected customer accounts;
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns that increases engagement and awareness;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests, ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Collaborate with internal design team and/or external agencies to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Update product specification and website content;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Ad-hoc Marketing activities.
Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary qualifications in business, digital marketing, media, or design;
- Ecommerce, Digital Marketing & Email Marketing platform experience (Magento and MailChimp experience advantageous);
- Solid understanding of customer databases, personalisation and segmentation;
- Experience using Google Analytics (or a similar website analytics program);
- Experience in content creation and understanding of digital marketing trends, functionality, strategy and innovation;
- Strong attention to detail is essential, ability to prioritise, and manage workload to ensure key deadlines are met;
- Graphic art materials knowledge (preferred);
- Sound communication skills;
- Solid numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A proactive and self-motivated team player, able to successfully work and contribute to a dynamic team environment.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 11% superannuation
How to Apply
Please email your application in confidence to Jacqui at firstname.lastname@example.org