Press Operator – Perth, full-time position. An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and progressive company.
A leading WA commercial print, design and signage business requires an experienced press operator to join our progressive team.
The role will be a full-time, permanent position working 38 hours per week across 5 days with an immediate start.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience operating Shinohara 2 colour 52 numbering and perforating unit and Shinohara 5 colour 52 or similar.
- Experience & knowledge of Heidelberg Platen.
- Forklift licence is preferred
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A detailed knowledge of all aspects of offset work including numbering, perforating, business cards, letterheads with a keen eye for colour and detail.
- Punctuality & reliability.
- Safety & the ability to uphold highest standard of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, basic computer skills with a willingness to multi-task is essential.
- Fast learner and internally motivated.
- Able to work as part of a team and take direction from others.
- 3 - 5 years experience preferred
Gateway Printing is a growing print, design and signage company with plans to develop even further. We offer a friendly and flexible work environment in an air-conditioned factory with opportunity for job advancement and an attractive remuneration for the right applicant.
Unfortunately we will not consider sponsorship of overseas applicants in this instance.
If you think you tick all of the above, we want to hear from you. Please send your application along with a brief cover letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE - Only candidates demonstrating all of the above skills and attributes will be considered and only short-listed applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding on this.