About Currie Group
Currie Group Pty Ltd, a market leading supplier to the Graphic Arts Industry, is looking for a Specialist – Sign & Display to join our growing service division. Currie Group represents key industry brands such as EFI, HP Indigo, Horizon, CRON, Scodix, OMET, ABG and other manufacturers. Our staff, support, equipment and associated consumable offerings provide a fully integrated Print Solution to hundreds of Companies throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for an extremely motivated Specialist – Sign & Display to be trained on the maintenance, repairs and installation of our range of capital equipment to customers within our market, being a focal technical escalation point both internally & Externally.
- Main technical Focal point for all Sign & Display needs
- Develop and introduce graphic arts solution for Sign & Display segment
- Work with solution partners to define customer solution
- Collaborate with internal sales team
- Be an integrator, to ensure our products offerings meet our customer’s needs.
- Knowledge sharing and training for technical, sales and marketing teams
- Support Technical, sales & marketing function for demo/shows/ exhibitions/ pre-sales / post sales & any site visits
- Work with Sign & Display workflow and solution teams nationally
- Work with Business Unit Manager to develop and introduce new solutions within Sign & Display area
- Work closely with solutions partners Internally & Externally
Dimensions of Job
- Develop e2e solutions for each market segment
- Train and implement solutions across geographies
- Continuous technical knowledge transfer & Ramp up for internal staff
- Customer oriented approach
- Priority setting and managing peaks of workload
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Maintaining good external partner supplier relationships
- Deliver business targets
- Support marketing and sales goals
Experience Qualification Skills
- At least a Diploma level qualification or minimum three years of relevant experience plus two years of post-qualification experience
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in a Sign & Display technical support role
- Technical background in the printing industry
- Ability to cope in a high stress-demanding environment
- Sound technical Knowledge of graphic arts / printing industry
- Fluent Communicate in English & Hebrew is desired
- Minimum of 3 years in field engineering positions servicing Inkjet equipment or similar
- Experience with Color Management tools, like Caldera and Fiery XF - MUST
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing training for customers and field service engineers.
Currie Group values the culture and relationships created and nurtured over the last 70 years. A proudly Australian owned trading company with clients going back three generations. Our “Point Of Difference” is the long term friendships that have grown out of commercial transactions. Currie Group is looking for people capable of maintaining and further developing these relationships.
- Great working environment.
- A business culture which supports personal development
- Attractive remuneration package including a basic salary, motor vehicle allowance, and superannuation
- Certified technical training
- Tool set, laptop and mobile phone
Currie Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you have the required skill sets, we would welcome your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com